These accounts are opened with an initial deposit of $25.00. This is not a fee, but a purchase of a “share” of the credit union and makes you eligible for all the benefits of membership. This must remain in the account at all times while the account is open. This type of account earns dividends (interest) on a quarterly basis. You may contact us for current rates.
SHARE DRAFT (CHECKING)
We offer share draft accounts with no annual or monthly fees. There is no minimum balance required. Upon opening an account, you will receive your first box of 150 checks free (restrictions apply) which include duplicate checks. Your account will have overdraft protection if you have a savings account with us. We will transfer money between accounts before sending any checks back. Debit cards are also available. The after hours phone number to report a lost or stolen debit card is 1-800-500-1044.
A child under the age of 13 may start a savings account for only $10.00. Many promotions occur throughout the year for the kid’s club. Ask the staff for more information and upcoming events.
Money may be deposited into these accounts similar to a share account, however, there are NO dividends paid on these accounts. A drawing is held annually for those members who make no withdrawals from this account until the checks are mailed each November. Prizes of $100, $50, and $25 are awarded.
- Deposit cash at the office
- Mail check or money order
- Payroll deduction
- Direct deposit (Routing # for savings and checking is 251583567)
- Electronic transfers from other financial institutions
Get cash or a check at our office
- Call and request a check to be mailed
- Wire transfer to another financial institution (fee for this service)
- Authorize a business to electronically take payment from your account (please call for correct routing information)
New and used Auto Loans
Signature & Guarantor Loans
Recreational Vehicle Loans
Share Secured Loans
Farm Equipment Loans
Single Payment Loans
- Mortgage Loans
Credit Disability Insurance available at minimal cost.
- Notary Service is provided to our members at NO COST.
- We accept payroll deductions or direct deposits from any employer. Please call the credit union office for correct routing & account number information.
National Employees Federal Credit Union is partnering with ICUL Service Corporation to offer credit cards to our members. Our credit card offers:
- Low everyday APR on purchases
- Great balance transfer rates
- Superior member service
- Generous credit lines
- 24/7 fraud protection
NEFCU members have the opportunity to apply for one of two platinum credit cards. THE CREDIT UNION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH APPROVAL PROCESS OF THE CREDIT CARDS. Members are responsible for making payments on credit cards to the credit card company. The credit union cannot take credit card payments. For more information or to apply online, visit www.mycucard.com